An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a General Manager for Rex Resorts Caribbean
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and experienced individual, with the ability to bring staff members and the hotel to meet their full potential. You must be committed to producing excellent customer service and provide inspirational leadership to motivate your staff in contributing to the success of the business.
You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception and reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director to ensure targets are met. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Maximising profits and driving local business, whilst exploiting opportunities for growth within the hotel.
* Overall management, recruitment, training and development of the team to ensure personal best is achieved.
* Delivering excellence in customer service and ensuring consistency throughout each department.
* Monitoring the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports
* Carrying out inspections of property and services; ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
MUST have strong experience as a General Manager within a similar environment, OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Management role and want to take the next step in your career.
* A strong leader with the ability to manage, motivate and get the best out of your teams
* Creative, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a hands on approach
* Financially astute with strong budgetary control skills
* Highly proficient in written and spoken English
If you have what it takes and want to join the team in the Caribbean, apply today!
Please include a short covering letter and current remuneration in your CV.