Job: Executive or Executive Sous Chef By Rex Resorts
Executive or Executive Sous Chef
The Executive Chef is responsible for directing and overseeing the entire food service in the hotel inclusive of-
– Directing menu planning, recipe development, product selection, item costing, implementation of new menus and ongoing quality assurance processes and systems.
– Device innovative product offering for main dining room buffet, banquet catering, a la carte and themed special night/Events.
– Monitor guest comments and feedback on the food, and take action as required ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction.
– Manage a team of 20-30 persons
– Recruit, manage, train and develop team
– Ability to work within budgeted guidelines
– Maintain controls i.e. Food Cost, Payroll, Operational supplies etc.
– Prior experience as an Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef
– Must have 4 star hotel/restaurant background and ability to implement such standards
– Ability to multi task and oversee multiple food service departments.
– Flexibility to response to different work situations
– HACCAP knowledge and implementation essential.
– Attractive Salary, based on qualifications and experience.
– Opportunity to move within the group of hotels, which has an established a sound reputation in the Caribbean
– Group Health Coverage